The heating system is a trouble-free and easy-to-maintain machine. The maintenance function in this heating system is to make the heating machine operates efficiently. This type of furnace is not your problem to keep your heating system always in good condition especially during winter. Damage from the heating system usually caused by one of the three main components, whether it is the heat source, thermostat, or distribution system. Some of the problems that often arise include a furnace that loses power, a fuel that is not up to the unit, a blower is damaged, or the wrong control. Whatever problems your furnace has, start with the simplest procedure that is with a furnace cleaning calgary and check your furnace.
Steps to Clean Your Furnace
The furnace is needed in winter. For that, we must keep the furnace clean and work well. Cleaning the furnace is easy and takes less time. For that, you can do furnace cleaning calgary every day of the week or at leisure. The equipment used to clean the furnace is very simple and easy to get. You just need simple equipment such as replacement of filters, screwdrivers, vacuum cleaners, clean cloth, and a toothbrush. Some steps to clean your furnace include:
- Open the chamber door carefully and make sure the power is off.
- Check fire burner. You can turn on the power to determine the fire generated from the fire burner. If the fire is blue, then your fire burner is clean enough. But if the fire burner is yellow, it means there is dust on the fire burner
- Vacuum dust on the burner with a vacuum cleaner
- Check blower and blower motor, if there is a lot of dust inside then use a clean cloth to clean it.
- Do not forget to clean the pilot. If you find it difficult to clean the pilot, then you can clean it with a straw.